I’ve been nominated as a Versatile Blogger!
For this my thanks go to Anabel of Anabel’s Travel Blog whom I used to work with in Strathclyde University Library in another life! Anabel was one of the first people to get in touch after my first post and gave me the confidence to continue waffling …
There seem to be rules for this sort of thing … I’m going to try my best but will begin with the writing of seven “interesting” things about myself. Hmmmmm …..
- I like music. An awful lot. In all shapes and guises.
- I’m fond of words, both reading and writing. I would cry if my Kindle got broken.
- I had one life where everything worked and now another one where I’m figuring out what still works within new limits.
- I really want a purple wheelchair.
- I am half Scottish and half Italian – but which half is which!?
- I have terrible, dreadful wanderlust caused by mainly sitting in various rooms indoors and looking out of the window a lot for the past 5 years. I’m going to London twice next month for starters …
- I love still being alive. I love a lot of other things and people too … too many to list here. I hope no-one will be offended if I mention Doodles and Suki the hound of many wonders.
I need to pass this award onwards ….. leave that one with me for a little while to ponder.
I’ll be back x